Australia Migration How to Get Family Visas

Family visas fall below what the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) officially calls Family Stream. Visas that fall under this category want to reunite people who have close family members who are Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents. To explore more details about Australia visa stream you may check here

Australia Migration How to Get Family Visas

Partner Category

This class applies to:

• Married couples

• Engaged couples

Parent Category

This class applies to you if you've got a child who's in Australia and that child is an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident or an eligible citizen of New Zealand. It seems simple enough but there are actually many Australian visa options under this class, and Migration Lawyers can direct you towards the most suitable choice to maximize your chances of a successful program.

• If you’re in Australia

1. Aged Parent visa (subclass 804)

2. Contributory Aged Parent visa (subclass 864)

3. Contributory Aged Parent visa (subclass 884)

4. Contributory Aged Parent visa (from subclass 884 into subclass 864)

• If you are outside Australia

6. Parent visa (subclass 103)

7. Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143)

8. Contributory Parent visa (subclass 173)

Child Category

There are at least seven Child Visa choices where variations apply to if the child is in or out of Australia.

• If the child is in Australia

1. Child (subclass 802)

2. Orphan Relative (subclass 837)

3. Dependent Child Visa (Subclass 445)

• If the child is outside Australia

4. Child (subclass 101)

5. Orphan Relative (subclass 117)

6. Adoption (subclass 102)

7. Dependent Child Visa (subclass 445).  

Copyright © 4599 Friends of the north for kand white rivers · All rights reserved · WordPress Theme designed by Theme Junkie