When individuals set up a small or home-based business, one of the first items on the checklist to complete is the printing of business cards. Use of pure metal card can be unique and different way to express your business.
My personal view is that most people's cards are almost a complete waste of money, or at best, not an effective marketing tool. In this guide, we are going to analyze business cards and the guide will close to Make Your Business Card Rock!
I would like you to take your business card out.
It seems harsh, and I am not writing this article but I would be willing to bet my house that the card in your hand is a marketing tool.
Before I go on further, it is very important at this point to comprehend this golden nugget of marketing and sales…
A sale chance is only ever likely to occur for you when:
1. You reach the right person
2. at the right time
3. With the Ideal merchandise
4. And the Ideal offer
Your advertising material (e.g. your business card) needs to handle points 3 and 4 above. Your marketing strategy should cater for points 1 and 2 above.
Consider this for a minute… every time you hand out a business card, the potential customer is going to make one of three choices:
1. Purchase from you at the moment, let's say sometime within 48 hours
2. Purchase from you afterward, could be any time after 48 hours
3. Decide not to buy from you. This choice could occur either immediately after they leave you/get off the phone with you, or sometime afterward, possibly days, weeks or even months later.